5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UC5 move icons??

66Fuelie

Reaction score
On UC5 can you change icons on the bottom favorites bar, the one with the home button ?
On UC4 I could press and hold any of the icons and drag them to the bottom bar.
On UC5 it won't let me.
Any help?
Tom

wills446

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on there. I just tried it in my truck and I can drag those icons around. I'm on UC5 26.17 if that helps

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking somewhere I read you could only change a couple on the right, but never tried.

wills446

Reaction score
I was thinking somewhere I read you could only change a couple on the right, but never tried.
When I tried it just earlier, the NAV icon was on the bottom middle and the CarPlay icon was just to the right of the NAV icon. I moved CarPlay over to 2nd from the left and moved NAV to third from the left.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
I will check my version, I know it is lower that 26.17.
I am wanting to drag my surround cam icon down to the bottom. When I first got the truck it waa down their and at some point it went away and was replaced by the comfort icon.
Tom

TheLegend

Reaction score
I have tried many of times you can rearrange the icons that are currently there but there is no way to move the existing icons out or bring new ones in on the bottom of the UC5. It’s very frustrating because I would like to change mine I’m sure like everyone else..

Users who are viewing this thread