5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UAX C1 connector, black vs gray

SilverMiner

Reaction score
I spent the last hour searching through the existing threads but couldn't seem to find a definitive answer to a question. I have a 2020 2500 Power Wagon that came with the 12" UAX screen and the screen quit working. I ordered a replacement from infortainment but the unit I received has the black center keyed C1 (I think that's what it is known as?) connector (mating male connector to the pic on right), vs my truck having the gray offset keyed connector (left pic). Other wise it looks identical to my center stack as far as everything that I could see. It is a different part number vs the old one. So, can I just get a new C1 connector with the black connector and plug that into the radio controller? Is that the same pin out on that versus whatever version I have as the center stack now? Will it work with my existing radio controller? Can I maybe just order this one that's on eBay and it will work (this assumes the connectors at the radio controller are the same between versions)

1723242743662.png

Users who are viewing this thread