5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UAW Contract Brings Out Some New Details On Upcoming TRX Model:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
UAW Contract Brings Out Some New Details On Upcoming TRX Model:
Hellcat-Powered Ram Off-Roader To Launch In 2020...

InShot_20190607_115811619_1.gif

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Getting very very close to the TRX. Can not wait to see it and the anticipated trickle down to RAM in general.

All these new vehicles coming, how is a man to decide.

Thank goodness work is playing with people's lives right now chasing PSR, so I will just enjoy my 2015 and watch all the early adaptors from the cheap seats.

Gonna be paying alot of attention though.

Any hints on the rumored REBEL subbrand still being a plan, @redriderbob

Adrianp89

Reaction score
I am really curious on the details. They are really going to have to knock it out of the park with the CyberTruck revealed. Minus the looks on that thing - it will be the ultimate performance truck and probably come in around the same price.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am really curious on the details. They are really going to have to knock it out of the park with the CyberTruck revealed. Minus the looks on that thing - it will be the ultimate performance truck and probably come in around the same price.
My Ram will be paid off before that hits the streets...time will tell whether Tesla (or maybe Atlis) can lure me.

Users who are viewing this thread