5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U11E9 code

Jdf1004

Reaction score
So I bought a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn over a year ago. It had 24000 miles on it. At around 33000 miles my change oil light came up in the dash and that's when the issues began. I took it right away to have the oil changed again but the check engine light did not go off. Took it to the dealership and it was throwing a B143B-13, B143C-13, and B143E-13 code. They replaced the active noise cancelation module and the light went out for about 5 miles. I took it back and then it was throwing the U11E9 code. They reset it and it was fine for a day and came back on. The dealership then replaced the active grill shutter. As soon as I left the dealership the check engine light came on again and is still throwing the U11E9 code. Has anyone had these types of issues? I have had it in the dealership 5 times in the last two months.

Tim990

Reaction score
So I bought a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn over a year ago. It had 24000 miles on it. At around 33000 miles my change oil light came up in the dash and that's when the issues began. I took it right away to have the oil changed again but the check engine light did not go off. Took it to the dealership and it was throwing a B143B-13, B143C-13, and B143E-13 code. They replaced the active noise cancelation module and the light went out for about 5 miles. I took it back and then it was throwing the U11E9 code. They reset it and it was fine for a day and came back on. The dealership then replaced the active grill shutter. As soon as I left the dealership the check engine light came on again and is still throwing the U11E9 code. Has anyone had these types of issues? I have had it in the dealership 5 times in the last two months.
I’m having this issue right now. They want $900 to replace the Active Grill Shutter Motor.

ebland0724

Reaction score
Did you ever get a resolution to this? My 2019 just threw the U11E9 code... would like to know what you did to correct it.

Users who are viewing this thread