5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U0140 ABS Lost comunication with body control module service electronic stability control

RAMTUNINGPOLAND

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I need help, I have error U0140 which is generated by the ABS module, it says there is no communication with the BCM.
So far I have done the following:
1. I checked the plugs at the BCM, they are like new
2. I unscrewed the BMC and took it apart to check what the board looks like inside, everything looks good, there is no sign of it being burnt anywhere.
3.I replaced the fuse box under the steering wheel.
4. I replaced the fuse box under the hood
5. I changed the abs pump module to another one, but it didn't help.
6. I unscrewed all the installation elements where there was ground and cleaned their surfaces
7. Of course, I tried to remove the error with alfaObd and JScan, I also looked for coding options, but everything seems to be well coded.
8. While driving the car, I checked live whether the wheel speeds were the same and the data from the ABS sensors in the wheels flowed without any problems.

At this point I have error U0140 and the traction control icon is on and the car gives the message:
service electronic stability control

Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
I'm still wondering about the CAN connections, maybe I can change the CANs because I have another car next to the same one that doesn't have any errors. Alternatively, someone may have a diagram from the Witech program of what communication between ABS and BCM looks like and which CAN is responsible for it.

Users who are viewing this thread