5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U-Connect Update with Tazer DT

clazer

Reaction score
I installed my tazer a week ago- so far so good. Just got a message to update my u-connect system- any considerations with the tazer? Do I need to unmarry, update, remarry?
Thanks!

djjr50

Reaction score
Good question. I already updated when I was unmarried (trip to the dealer). Subscribed.

paulmarsh22

Reaction score
I installed my tazer a week ago- so far so good. Just got a message to update my u-connect system- any considerations with the tazer? Do I need to unmarry, update, remarry?
Thanks!
A little late for a reply since I'm sure it already updated but I just got that same message yesterday and wondered the same thing. Updated without unplugging or unmarrying the Tazer and so far all is good. Seems the Uconnect update doesn't interfere with the Tazer or any settings applied with it.

clazer

Reaction score
A little late for a reply since I'm sure it already updated but I just got that same message yesterday and wondered the same thing. Updated without unplugging or unmarrying the Tazer and so far all is good. Seems the Uconnect update doesn't interfere with the Tazer or any settings applied with it.
Yep, no issues updating with it installed and active.

Users who are viewing this thread