5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u connect system problems! PLEASE READ!

retired pop pop

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Ram 1500 fully loaded Laramie, bought new and has less than 20K mi. Two weeks after warranty expired the U connect system started going haywire! It would change channels,switch from Sirius radio to FM or AM, start beeping loudly, ask to change time on clock. The sound would be loud and no matter what you would do you could not change any settings, turn it down or off, It would be completely stuck and continuing in a continuous loop of some sort. The dealership was top notch and replaced the radio. Prior to pulling into my driveway the problem started again. Back to dealership, they called corporate and reconfigured all the signals in the truck including key fobs. It appeared to work for about two weeks when it started back up! Back to dealer who is going to replace radio again! Please note- There's a U-Connect hotline at corporate. Please call and report. They are aware and will establish a case for you and work with a dealership. Number is 1-877-855-8400. Thanks for reading.

NWFLRam

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Mines doing the same thing. Got my claim number and will be visiting dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread