5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tzer DT - 2019 Limited - Where the heck is the SGW Module?

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Color me dumb (or blind), but in looking at the instructions from Z-Automotive, but I don't see the SGW where it is in the picture...

From the installation guide:
page 3.jpg

From my under-dash

IMG_4965.jpg

Obviously the extra stuff on the limited means they moved stuff around.

So WHERE IS THE SGW on a Limited?

Note: Not sure WHY the metal support is rusted. The truck was damp under the rear mat when I bought it. Have since run it through car washes with no leaks - so someone must have left a window open at some point between the factory and delivery. Of course, no one looks UNDER THE DASH during a pre-delivery inspection - so there's little likelihood going to the dealer is gonna get me anywhere with this.

Rick

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Follow your rusted metal bracket up into the dash. It right off to the side of it towards the top

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Also it's much easier to get to if you take the plastic piece off that's under the steering wheel.

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Also it's much easier to get to if you take the plastic piece off that's under the steering wheel.

Actually - is was on the side of the OTHER BRACKET towards the door (not towards the center).

I pulled that cover, and then saw where it was - it's actually easier to get to with the COVER ON.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Now to figure out all the backwards settings - the manual is like YODA.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread