5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical Bedliner install

Sin_loki

Reaction score
I have done my digging, and general consensus is that a Line-x/ Rhino should be around 500 to be installed + extra 100 for the UV protection version, give or take a couple of buxs. However, the local installers (within 60 miles in my direction) are thief's and *******s (i think they are owned by the same guy) and are quoting me 950 for my 6ft 4" bed, That seems excessive, even when they use the "buy local" Bs to justify it.

my options are are as follows:
1.) Make day trip to a larger City, like LA and try my luck there, However this means I have to take time off work to get this done (not ideal)
2.) **** these guys and get DIY Kit and do it my self on a weekend.
3.) pay these slimly asshats and get it done locally, and be done with it (much as rather not.)

I don't mind paying for a quality product, but i don't want to get bent over in the process.

Last edited:

Velocity

Reaction score
My local (Louisiana) linex dealer has a 10% off special right now. Normally it’s $500 + tax for the 5’7” bed but it’s $450 + tax right now. I’m getting it sprayed next Wednesday. I’m sure the prices are different in different areas but that seems really high to me.

Sin_loki

Reaction score
My local (Louisiana) linex dealer has a 10% off special right now. Normally it’s $500 + tax for the 5’7” bed but it’s $450 + tax right now. I’m getting it sprayed next Wednesday. I’m sure the prices are different in different areas but that seems really high to me.
From all the googling, that seems very reasonable, and it being on sale makes it even sweeter. Now if i can only find an dealer that will be in that ballpark

Jmmoore3

Reaction score
I plan on doing the raptor liner spray in kit in 2 weeks once weather is better. Have done it on two previous trucks and been very pleased with the result.
Prep work is key and kinda sucks but I can get job done start to finish in a day. About an 8 beer job I’d say. Can’t beat it for $150.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called around mine and they are $550 for standard and $650 for the UV.

Users who are viewing this thread