5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyger Rear Step and Bumper Protector

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone used this o Tyger Hitch Armor Step and Rear Bumper Guard Protector.jpg r something similar? Looks to add 6-7 inches on to the rear of the vehicle, but if my math works it will still fit in the garage. I like the idea of the added protection from minor fender-bender in town and an easy step a

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Smittybilt beaver step which is similar but probably cost a lot less than that step.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the Smittybilt beaver step which is similar but probably cost a lot less than that step.

I looked at that one as well. It didn't seem quite as wide and from the pics, looked a little more slippery. Are you happy with it? That one I linked was just one option, I'm interested in all opinions regarding possible rear bumper protection/step combos.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not quite as wide and yes the paint is a gloss black. I don't have it on my new Rebel yet, still have it on my Outdoorsman. It works for me I may put some slip resistant tape on it later.

Users who are viewing this thread