5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Tone Longhorn - Late Availability

sdbigpig

Reaction score
Hello All,
I was hoping anyone could shed some insight on the late availability of any two tone paint offered on the Longhorn trim. My local dealer was unable to take my order saying the factory isn't taking any two tone orders at this time. No reason as to why the delay nor how long before they could take my order. He said maybe next week or months. This seems odd to me as the truck has been out for some time now. Any help would be appreciated. I was looking to have my new truck by May but that's not looking good at the moment.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was at my dealer yesterday to get the ABS recall done and they mentioned the same thing, was unable to order at the moment and didn’t know when. They have only one two tone Longhorn on the lot. I received mine this past July. 8DA9B96F-4DC2-422A-9A61-CC9E426037ED.jpeg

arizonapaul

Reaction score
I had to reorder my truck from September because of this..literally sat in D status for 2 months. Reordered solid color but was now able to order color matched bumpers which worked great for me...I have a few threads in the subject

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get in line, friends. Everybody wants this truck and they can't 'em fast enough. Many parts on national back order. Etc. We'll have to forgive a few ordering hiccups along the way.

More trucks sold in the month of Dec than ever before. More trucks sold in the year of 2018 than ever before. Ram is a stone's throw from taking the #2 spot from Chevy.... and that will happen this year

arizonapaul

Reaction score
Really, ............... there seems to be many on the dealer lots, ........... mostly with the Tow Package. ;)

I think dealers made a BIG mistake ordering all those truck with tow packages, they didn't realize it takes away the 360 camera and also the power fold away mirrors. total deal breaker for me if i was looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online