5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Thumbs Up For Rough Country Customer Service!!!

TennVol

Reaction score
San Juan de Dios, Anton, Cocle, Republic of Panama
I recently received a Rough Country tonneau soft cover for my truck. I installed it a week ago and today, the cable that releases the latch on the drivers side of the tail gate came loose at the crimp. I couldn't release the top until I got on my back in the truck bed and manually released it. Now for the good news. Tonight I contacted Rough Country customer service to tell them of the problem. The customer service rep immediately told me they would be shipping out a new top (for free), and I wasn't required to ship my current top back to them. WOW! Now that's customer service!!! They have made me a customer for life!(y)

Last edited:
U

User_3336

I recently received a Rough Country tonneau soft cover for my truck. I installed it a week ago and today, the cable that releases the latch on the drivers side of the tail gate came loose at the crimp. I couldn't release the top until I got on my back in the truck bed and manually released it. Now for the good news. Tonight I contacted Rough Country customer service to tell them of the problem. The customer service rep immediately told me they would be shipping out a new top (for free), and I wasn't required to ship my current top back to them. WOW! Now that's customer service!!! They have made me a customer for life!(y)

That happens sometimes because the cost incurred IF something happens is wrapped in the original cost/price of the item, and sometimes its cost prohibitive to pay it have it shipped back.

TennVol

Reaction score
San Juan de Dios, Anton, Cocle, Republic of Panama
That happens sometimes because the cost incurred IF something happens is wrapped in the original cost/price of the item, and sometimes its cost prohibitive to pay it have it shipped back.
Since I don't live in the US, it would have cost me an arm & a leg to ship it back. Probably more than the original cost of the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread