5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two months and two thousand miles, thoughts so far.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If agree with all you've wrote! I'm at 3 mo and 3k. This vehicle is a real treat to drive. I still look for reasons to go for a drive in it.

I had one small tick interior noise that I fixed. Other than that it's been without issue.

As far as milage goes, mine has been going up. It started in the 12.5 range and it now at around 14.5. There's a lot of variables that contributed to that (weather, driving in 4wd, etc). But I'm happy to see it increasing.

Happy driving!

RPeezy

Reaction score
Length wise , for sure but are the cabs on these new trucks wider than 3rd gens ?

The overall body width is wider, yes, so I'd guess the cab is, too.

ETA - Whoops, I see somebody beat me to it.

DM-SC

Reaction score
Granite crystal is the best :cool:

It is a great color.
034f70b0e68fba5e856793e984bc3b76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cw_mi

Reaction score
OP if it makes you feel any better I had an 04 Cummins with the nv5600. I could back that sucker up NO PROBLEM. This truck, I cant to save my **** life hahaha. Idk what it is but I'm usually a bit crooked. Makes me kinda mad tbh but I'm sure I'll get used to it. First ever brand new vehicle so theres a learning curve

Yeah, I just can't figure it out. I did just turn 50...might have something to do with it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread