5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV shows & movies

mynameisante

Reaction score
Anyone watch anything good lately?

I'm watching Joe Pickett, Righteous Gemstones, and Beavis & Butthead. Probably got more in my arsenal as I remember more or anyone mentions something I forgot about

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fubar is hokey and funny, Jack Ryan is pretty good, I liked the first money heist thinking of watching the second one

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
On the serious side, I really enjoyed Silo, Citadel, Jack Ryan and The Peripheral.
Good for laughs, The Boys, Peacemaker, Twisted Metal, Resident Alien, The Umbrella Academy and Tacoma FD
Got Joe Picket, Hijack, Special Op's: Lioness queued up but haven't started watching any of them yet.

For long running Series, I like Westworld, Yellowstone and am waiting to see how Wheel of Time plays out.

Honorable mentions in documentary series if you're into those,
- Still - about Michael J Fox
- Shaun White, The last run
- Arnold - 3 part series about Schwarzenegger
- ZZ-top, biggest little band in Texas
- Travelin Band: Creedence Clearwater Revival

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Justified
Yes, I loved the first season. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!". This season is very disappointing. The whole meaning of the title is that everyone he shot was justified. He hasn't even pulled his gun yet. And what's with the sniveling daughter?

Other shows, Reacher (hoping for a second season). Wanted to start the final Blacklist last night but whatever network is not on my list and I am not jumping through the hoops of the cracked firestick to find it elsewhere.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Too many good TV shows to list. I have most common streaming services. SlingTV, Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime video.
Some notables we are currently watching, The Witcher and Suits. I also enjoy several Discovery Channel and History Channel shows

Movies I like comedies and historical movies.

Mystic Rhythms

Reaction score
Haven't watched Joe Pickett yet but I've read all the books. A little worried about how they will adapt it.
Reacher is pretty good. As is Jack Ryan.
We love The Great - very loosely based on Catherine the Great of Russia.
Fubar is stupid but fun.

Fatherof3

Reaction score
I’ve watched all of Suits , Blacklist , Super Natural , all the Star Treks . I’m watching House now .

mynameisante

Reaction score
Rabbit hole. Started that one a couple months back. I like it. Goes slightly along the lines of corporate and political conspiracy theories

Dewey

Reaction score
I’m many years behind but finally watched the entire series of the Soprano’s. Easily my favorite of all time.

Love Yellowstone as well. Wish the next season would start already.

The common theme here is Yellowstone is the western version of the Soprano’s.😆

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two good shows that just ended their series were Mayans MC and Snowfall.

1883 Yellowstone prequel is pretty good.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm rewatching Justified from season 1 (now on season 4, started last Wednesday) because of the new season.
The Rookie and The Rookie: Feds are both decent.
The Grand Tour had a new episode came out a while back, but overall that show is just awesome. I mean, what can go wrong with Clarkson, May, and Hammond as your hosts, right?
Fubar was good.
The Terminal List was good too.
Space Force was funny. But too bad they cancelled the show after 2 seasons.
The entire NCIS universe is pretty good too, but that's a ****-ton of episodes and seasons. Enough to last you for a while if you really run out of things to watch.
SEAL Team was great while it lasted. Both the original NCIS (Gibbs doing woodworking) and SEAL Team (Swanny killed himself due to TBI) played a big part in my short career as a woodworker and inspired me to build wooden US flags to sell and donate to charities that help our vets.

Jack Ryan is on my to-watch list. Bosch and Bosch Legacy too. I need to catch up and finish Yellowstone. I'm also waiting for John Wick spinoffs that come as TV shows.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol i only watch TV when i'm sitting at home doing nothing.

i have no social life lol just work -> home on weekdays and camp -> home on weekends.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
lol i only watch TV when i'm sitting at home doing nothing.

i have no social life lol just work -> home on weekdays and camp -> home on weekends.
Yea, I just binge watch shows while slamming a few drinks on Saturday nights to blow off the weeks stress. I can't wait for sweet retirement. The current economy knocked that back a couple more years but on the bright side, maybe I will get forced into it! 😃

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, I just binge watch shows while slamming a few drinks on Saturday nights to blow off the weeks stress. I can't wait for sweet retirement. The current economy knocked that back a couple more years but on the bright side, maybe I will get forced into it! 😃
i already gave up lol im just living life now so if **** happens and i don't make it i won't regret it when i meet my maker.

Users who are viewing this thread