5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal is a stretch

Rayzram

Reaction score
First off I LOVE my Ram and have ZERO complaints. With that being said there literally is only one thing is I could change I would, that being the turn signal lever. I may be alone in this, but it is taking quite some getting used to being that it seems quite a bit of a stretch from the steering wheel. Anyone else notice, or think it would be nice to have it closer? #lovemyram

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also agree, it's one of the very few ergonomic faults I can find with the truck. I'm sure over time I'll get used to it, but for now it's annoying.

Rayzram

Reaction score
Not set to high beam, just a little far away for me to not notice it, and my hands are not small. I retired from being an auto tech for 26 years, so I have driven a few vehicles in my time. Like I said, may be alone in this, but it literally is one thing I would, if I could change and to date is the ONLY thing I would change. I literally love this truck.

greatrush2112

Reaction score
Not set to high beam, just a little far away for me to not notice it, and my hands are not small. I retired from being an auto tech for 26 years, so I have driven a few vehicles in my time. Like I said, may be alone in this, but it literally is one thing I would, if I could change and to date is the ONLY thing I would change. I literally love this truck.

Awesome to hear you're loving your truck. Excited to get mine next month. I saw a video review that mentioned the same thing you are, so you're not alone, my friend.

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
I don't keep my left hand on the wheel in a position to click the turn signal. So, I have to move my hand to use it. Haven't missed the lever yet.

So that is how to get the auto high beams to work. HUH Haven’t messed with it much since it is summer. Now I know.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife commented about this on our test drives. So, quite literally, "That's what she said." :)
She commented on your small hands during your "test drives" together? :D:D:D

Joking of course. Sorry, just couldn't resist with the wording as it was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread