5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal doesn’t turn off

RaminTX

Reaction score
I’m having an issue with my left turn signal. I go to make a left turn, push the stalk down, and the little arrow starts blinking like normal. The problem is after I complete the turn it clicks but the signal light stays blinking. It mostly happens when I make a left turn but I think it’s happened while making a right turn too. 2023 Ram 1500 Lone Star 5.7 Hemi Etorque with 2500 miles

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m having an issue with my left turn signal. I go to make a left turn, push the stalk down, and the little arrow starts blinking like normal. The problem is after I complete the turn it clicks but the signal light stays blinking. It mostly happens when I make a left turn but I think it’s happened while making a right turn too. 2023 Ram 1500 Lone Star 5.7 Hemi Etorque with 2500 miles
There are posts about this. It talks about a bad stalk and needs to be replaced by the dealer.

RaminTX

Reaction score
Thanks, I searched for turn signal before I made the post but nothing related to my problem came up.

dajogejr

Reaction score
I had this issue too. Bought my 23 limited with 2K as a dealer demo. Nearing 7K and it seems to have “worn in”..
I know that’s a poor term, but it doesn’t do it anymore on my truck. It was left turn only…and it was down right maddening, but now I can’t recall the last time it happened. From what I’ve read here, that stalk is on back order until Jan of next year…
When I bring mine in for the first service, I’ll see what they say.
What irks me is… it was a dealer demo, the sales guy drove it for 2K miles, you telling me he couldn’t get it fixed while it was still owned by the dealership? SMH

RaminTX

Reaction score
Just read somewhere online today that there‘s a recall for turn signal stalks, but it only mentioned 2023 1500 Classics, 2500, and 3500 trucks. All these are the older body style trucks, mine is the newer DT

Users who are viewing this thread