5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal bulb light LED

SB89

Reaction score
Just switched my turn signal bulbs out to the LASFIT 7443 LED switchbacks and they’re awesome. Super easy install, no error codes and they work perfectly even with the DRLs.

If you buy, make sure to get the CK socket. And the bulbs will need the polarity lined up so if they don’t work the first time, just switch them around.

Rick8325

Reaction score
Just switched my turn signal bulbs out to the LASFIT 7443 LED switchbacks and they’re awesome. Super easy install, no error codes and they work perfectly even with the DRLs.

If you buy, make sure to get the CK socket. And the bulbs will need the polarity lined up so if they don’t work the first time, just switch them around.
Awesome! Glad they work! I have the switchback fogs from Lasfit but I think I'll stay with all amber for the turn signal. I'm going to reorder these...https://www.amazon.com/LASFIT-7443C...+socket&qid=1552073857&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Colin ( + ) ( + )

Reaction score
Ruiandsion PWY24W LED Bulbs Amber/Yellow Extremely Bright 9-24V...

You need bulb size starting with PWY...
It's a miniature sized bulb for 5th gen rear turn signal and is not listed anywhere in the ram owners manual. Took me forever to figure this one out.

Users who are viewing this thread