5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuning for 2022

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think HP Tuners can unlock the 2022's, after that, tuning should be the same as the '21s

Cda3488

Reaction score
Is there any tuning available for 2022s yet? I’m only coming up with 2021.
I just ordered a 2022 Laramie GT Package and I’m not finding much either as far as tuning. I also just ordered a JMS Pedal Mac but that’s about all I could find as upgrades.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I emailed Diablosport a couple days ago and their official respone is the tuners and plugins for the 19-21 shouldn't be used and they do not make a product for 2022 yet.
I suppose you can wing it. I'm pretty sure it would be fine... Or maybe it will blow up.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I emailed Diablosport a couple days ago and their official respone is the tuners and plugins for the 19-21 shouldn't be used and they do not make a product for 2022 yet.
I suppose you can wing it. I'm pretty sure it would be fine... Or maybe it will blow up.
JMS pedal Max is all I can find for the 22’s so far.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The PCM needs to be unlocked and you'll need an SGW bypass to tune it. Find someone to unlock the PCM and then find a tuner that knows what they're doing with the hemi. The EPA is coming down on tuning companies so Diablo is probably playing it safe to stay off their radar. There are TRX guys that have done tunes, so it is possible

Users who are viewing this thread