5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuner

lawlavigne

Reaction score
Has anyone had success with tuners with their 2019 Rams? What type of results have you gotten?

lrobbi

Reaction score
After purchasing an unlocked PCM and a Diabo i3 - I went with Jay Green racing to tune it, or you can go with HemiFever. I love my tune, however I must admit I have a several boltons that has added more power with the tune.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
After purchasing an unlocked PCM and a Diabo i3 - I went with Jay Green racing to tune it, or you can go with HemiFever. I love my tune, however I must admit I have a several boltons that has added more power with the tune.
That's a hefty setup you're running from the looks of the mods in your sig. Any idea of where you're at with HP to the wheels?

lrobbi

Reaction score
That's a hefty setup you're running from the looks of the mods in your sig. Any idea of where you're at with HP to the wheels?
The last dyno was 374 wrhp. Since then a several Jay Greene Tunes and 6.4 intake, along with The FastMan true port Throttle body. SO at the moment I am not sue what its making until I get it back on the dyno.... I would guess right at 400 to the wheels but that's just a guess. :)

lawlavigne

Reaction score
The last dyno was 374 wrhp. Since then a several Jay Greene Tunes and 6.4 intake, along with The FastMan true port Throttle body. SO at the moment I am not sue what its making until I get it back on the dyno.... I would guess right at 400 to the wheels but that's just a guess. :)
Thats solid results. I wouldn't be surprised if you're making more than that to the wheels. Have you ran any times at the track yet? I'm planning on adding a few bolt on's in the future but not sure what I should start with first.

lrobbi

Reaction score
Nothing at the track yet, I think I am going to get that Dragy GPS Perf. module ( https://dragymotorsports.com/ ) - Just for fun, I would like to see what it does in the 1/4mile. I have the Tazar and the best I have on 0 - 60 pull is 5.7 sec. The Tazar makes it easy to see, wish it had a 1/4mile tracker :unsure:

lawlavigne

Reaction score
That looks like a nice module to have to see your improvements without having to go to a drag strip. Not a bad price for what it offers either. And that 0-60 is quick for these trucks. I imagine the 4x4 helps a good bit with that. I'd be happy to get under 7 seconds with just 2wd

Users who are viewing this thread