5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuff country 2” level too high?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Anyone on here put a tuff country 2 inch level on a non air suspension off road group. I got it back from les shwaub today and the front looks a little higher than rear. Anyone else experience this?

sgtsodo

Reaction score
I believe on my truck a 2” level would be too much. According to my measurements, I’ve got a 1.75” rake from the factory, non ORG.

Last edited:

Utility Pilot

Reaction score
Yes. I have the same exact setup. Les Schwab did my install. I am .75" higher in the front. I spoke with the shop yesterday, and I am going to get the 3.5" kit when it is available. See if that changes things up.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yes. I have the same exact setup. Les Schwab did my install. I am .75" higher in the front. I spoke with the shop yesterday, and I am going to get the 3.5" kit when it is available. See if that changes things up.
Ya, that would be way to go. Assuming that would net a .5 increase vs org and level.

Did you change your UCAs?

UTDGreat

Reaction score
I just installed the 2.5" on the Rebel. It levels it nicely and cam with UCAs

Attachments

• Tuff Country.jpg
    Tuff Country.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread