5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TTPMS

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
I assume some sort of TPMS sensors would be installed on each trailer tire and then read through the center display system in the truck somehow?

I'm unable to find anything other than a Dodge RAM video on the different systems.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven’t found anything that works with the RAM. Wound up with the Dill system as I wanted internal sensors (not the valve caps). The display is a bit 90’s, but it works well.

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
Haven’t found anything that works with the RAM. Wound up with the Dill system as I wanted internal sensors (not the valve caps).
So the TTPMS feature relies on valve cap sensors on the trailer wheels? Again, there's very little information out there from RAM on this option.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the TTPMS feature relies on valve cap sensors on the trailer wheels? Again, there's very little information out there from RAM on this option.
As far as I know, the Mopar Trailer TPMS works with the RAM center console only on HD 2500/3500 series. Hope someone proves me wrong...

I don't know what the Mopar HD T-TPMS is, but for mine app, which was not trying to integrate with the Uconnect, you can get systems with valve cap sensors, or internal sensors. I wanted the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread