5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to keep it simple...swap 275/65/R18 for 305/60/R18

young520

Reaction score
Anybody done this? I'm getting rid of my stock tires for BF Goodrich all-terrain TA KO 2's. I was just thinking of getting something to give it a little more aggressive stance. I don't want to change my speedometer, I don't want anything to rub, I don't want spacers.

I just want to keep it simple. This is a daily driver, but I don't drive much unless it's on a trip. I tow a boat, I drive on the highway frequently for trips.

Discount tires website says it should fit on my rim and not require changes. Tire size calculator says it shouldn't change my speedometer much. Anybody here have personal experience? I just want to make sure I'm not going to affect performance or cause anything to rub. I do a lot of maneuvering with a trailer and definitely don't want to affect that.

Thank you!

Screenshot_20210622-111156_Chrome.jpg

TANDREW822

Reaction score
Anyone do this or know if this will work? I am looking to do the exact same to my stock truck, no lift, no 4x4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/