5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to find Night edition grille, etc.

PTong805

Reaction score
So I was in the market for either a rebel or a night edition bighorn, but I found an offer on a sport edition that was so good I just couldn’t pass up. I’m still looking to make it as close to the night edition or rebel as possible in regards to exterior trim (without plasti-dip that is) but I’m not sure where to look for the parts and pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gumpa

Reaction score
here's what I bought (all my other trim was debadged):

black R A M letters in sport grill 68298470AA
black 1500 5.7 hemi 2x on sport hood 68402889AB (this is the entire plastic cowl, can't buy just the trim plates)
black rams head on tailgate 68276327AA

The plastic cowl looked like a nightmare to remove so I just swapped out the 2 trim plates. Had to buy some 3m trim tape for that.

I there were a couple threads on this forum about this, a lot of guys have gotten rid of the chrome badges. Good luck!

Boston

Reaction score
Alternatively, look into getting them wrapped.

Grip750

Reaction score
So I was in the market for either a rebel or a night edition bighorn, but I found an offer on a sport edition that was so good I just couldn’t pass up. I’m still looking to make it as close to the night edition or rebel as possible in regards to exterior trim (without plasti-dip that is) but I’m not sure where to look for the parts and pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello
I have a brand new big horn with night edition, would love to swap if your have the grill in granite crystal. Also I have all of the black badges which I would like to swap for chrome.

Gumpa

Reaction score
Do you have the Sport hood? Same as a Rebel hood? The part numbers I posted for the hood trim are only going to fit on the Sport hood. I don't have the numbers for the regular hood black trim.

Grip750

Reaction score
No, I did not see that part of your post
Do you have the Sport hood? Same as a Rebel hood? The part numbers I posted for the hood trim are only going to fit on the Sport hood. I don't have the numbers for the regular hood black trim.

PTong805

Reaction score
I’ve got the standard hood I believe (I’d have to look). thank you for the heads up

PTong805

Reaction score
Hello
I have a brand new big horn with night edition, would love to swap if your have the grill in granite crystal. Also I have all of the black badges which I would like to swap for chrome.

mine is steel metallic unfortunately. The emblems I’d be willing to talk trade though!

Grip750

Reaction score
mine is steel metallic unfortunately. The emblems I’d be willing to talk trade though!
Ok, that works. Here is what I have in the black badges....the front grill RAM lettering, both door RAM letters, the tailgate ram emblem and bighorn emblem, the hood 1500 badge (without HEMI, due to it being a 6 cylinder, it is still the same size but does not have HEMI under the 1500

Users who are viewing this thread