5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to Decide...

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A Platinum F150 Powerboost 4X4 is coming into a local dealership. With trade values still strong, I'm going to see how big a check I'll have to write to move up. My Ram has been trouble-free but I'm getting bored with it and I'm not about to replace it with another Ram that is basically the same truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
A Platinum F150 Powerboost 4X4 is coming into a local dealership. With trade values still strong, I'm going to see how big a check I'll have to write to move up. My Ram has been trouble-free but I'm getting bored with it and I'm not about to replace it with another Ram that is basically the same truck.
Funny you should mention that. Drove a couple (reg EB Plat and PB Plat) back in Oct, and was impressed with the nice ride and interior, so I‘m shopping for one of those also. Just waiting for the right one to pop up on my searches.

Users who are viewing this thread