5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to decide what wheel & tire size for lift

Mossy89

Reaction score
And just because I have these photos, this is my truck with 7” or lift, 12 wides, and 35s. Pre and post trimming. removed the mudflap, cut the liner back, hammered the tab that holds the mudflap back. Nothing crazy, but this truck has a big lift and STILL rubs.

In this last photo, your probably looking at folding the corner back to where those bolts are if I had to guess. And will still probably rub in the standard scenarios. And then whatever beaver mod is required for the front.

Thank you for the replies and pictures. The 33s will probably be the route I end up going.

JHRebel

Reaction score
Readylift 2 level with UCAs and 285/75 R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers ( according to Nitto a touch over 35 inches inflated, they run 11.26 width)...perfection, to me at least...as stated, everyone has different style.

B4AF1AEB-262C-4F4A-B6C9-C942FE065F8B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread