5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trxudeo Lo Pro or Pro X15

kthibs22

Reaction score
So I'm currently going between two soft roll up Truxedo covers, the Lo Pro and also the Pro X15. Does anyone currently have one of these covers and could tell me any issues they had or their thoughts on it. Does the Pro X15 build up a lot of water sitting on top of the cover when it rains and the truck is just sitting outside?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Amazon reviews?

Some pics in below post. Perhaps an individual message to owners.

Don't know if you are aware of this post. Not sure if what you are looking for is in there somewhere.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have either but I have a extang trifecta with premium canvas material similar to to the X15 materialand I will say it has a tendency to sag between the braces when wet. Its fine once dry but just something to consider. I never had the issue on my past vinyl covers when wet.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've owned two LoPro covers, and both were great covers. One was on a standard 5.7 bed and I have one on my current rambox 5.7 bed. Both stood up well to a snow load, and there has been no pooling of water when it rains. I would highly recommend the LoPro covers.

kthibs22

Reaction score
I've owned two LoPro covers, and both were great covers. One was on a standard 5.7 bed and I have one on my current rambox 5.7 bed. Both stood up well to a snow load, and there has been no pooling of water when it rains. I would highly recommend the LoPro covers.
Thank you, I kept going back to that one. Think that’s the one I’m going to get!!!

Reactions: 2wt

Sjay

Reaction score
I have the Pro X15 and really liked the material over the other covers. I live in Michigan and it has held up well even with snow frozen on it. If I did it again I would look at a solid cover that folds.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Pro X15 and really liked the material over the other covers. I live in Michigan and it has held up well even with snow frozen on it. If I did it again I would look at a solid cover that folds.
When you say "folds" do you mean as in a hard trifold or do you include the Sentry CT. With the Sentry CT you would have the same material as the Pro X15 and a hard cover but rolls. What do you find is the issue with the Pro X15?

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
I have the Pro X15 on my 5’-7” bed, and I like it. I like the matte finish on the cover material. It is not completely water tight, and I actually installed an extra length of gasket to cover the tailgate because it was a little short (but I may have misaligned it a little - too far towards the cab perhaps), but I’m quite happy with it. I also really like how low it sits above the bed rails.

Mine definitely will build up water on it, unless I’ve parked on an angle, but water does not seep through it. I just had 6” of very heavy snow sitting on it for a day too, and it was fine.

Overall, very happy with it.

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
You can check my past posts for pics but I have the X15 on mine as well and I love it. I love how low profile it is. If you take your time with the install you won't have any leak issues. They supply a bunch of gasket material with it and as long as you go around and seal the bed before the install it is perfect. I have Ramboxes and the MFT and the MFT has some inherent design trade-offs that make it hard to seal to keep water out but I used a flashlight when I was installing to try and find the spots where water could still get in between the cover and tailgates and added the gasket material where necessary.

I have had no issues with sagging or water/snow either.

Sjay

Reaction score
No problem with the X15, but to do it again, probably something like an UnderCover or similar. It has gone through 1 Michigan winter and still looks great. Not going to replace it anytime soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread