5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trx wheels on eco diesel limited

c_bass16

Reaction score
i have a 19 Bighorn with 18x10 wheels and I'm having a hell of a time finding something similar, so i'm leaning toward 18x9s and just using TRX rubber.
What size tire are you running here and what lift/level?

Perr1356

Reaction score
325/65r18 I just have a leveling kit from revel performance which came with day star spacers upgraded control arms and adjustable links for air suspension I don’t know if that will help if you don’t have factory air suspension I did have to trim the fender liner also and remove mud flap

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great, are the pics in normal or offroad-1 mode?

Julio13

Reaction score
325/65r18 I just have a leveling kit from revel performance which came with day star spacers upgraded control arms and adjustable links for air suspension I don’t know if that will help if you don’t have factory air suspension I did have to trim the fender liner also and remove mud flap
Do you have pictures of the trimming you did?

JRD

Reaction score
How do you like the daystar / revel link combo? I'm thinking of doing the same combo with TRX wheels as well.

Users who are viewing this thread