5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX takeoff fitment

Ralthdad

Reaction score
I'm looking to add a set of stock TRX wheels (18X9) & tires (325-65-18) to my 22 Ram 1500 Laramie with a 2.2" bilstein front lift, 2-4" OEM UCA and a 1" rear lift. Does anyone know if this combination will fit without rubbing, or will I need additional work for clearance? will wheel spacers be needed as well?

JOzzz

Reaction score
I'm looking to add a set of stock TRX wheels (18X9) & tires (325-65-18) to my 22 Ram 1500 Laramie with a 2.2" bilstein front lift, 2-4" OEM UCA and a 1" rear lift. Does anyone know if this combination will fit without rubbing, or will I need additional work for clearance? will wheel spacers be needed as well?

Was wondering the same thing. There is a new set of takeoffs for sale by me and would prefer over aftermarket if they work. Mine is a ‘20 Rebel leveled with 5100’s and UCA’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
spacers will be needed to clear the UCA

Users who are viewing this thread