5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Grille

ferrari94

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the TRX grille will fit on the ‘21 Rebel? They are similarly shaped but not sure.

dearchristopher

Reaction score
i assume it’s wider but a small bit, but i could be wrong. i’ve been really looking forward to trx parts becoming available for us peasants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The TRX grill is wider due to the fenders being wider. I found this out when trying to install one using Photoshop. The exact same size photo of the two trucks, I cut out the TRX grill, and when trying to install it on the Rebel, required me to shrink the grill some.

Below is the photo editing that I was working on so you can see what it would look like if one would fit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 7.35.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 7.35.48 AM.png
    995.3 KB · Views: 93

ferrari94

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking it was too wide just wasn’t sure and didn’t find two same size picture hopefully a TRX style grille come out for our trucks

976-HIKE

Reaction score
TRX grille has different plastic to match the different headlights, too. Mopar made a version that would fit the Rebel for its OTG concept but it doesn’t look like it’ll ever come out.

Users who are viewing this thread