5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX fender flares on a Rebel

bobgnarley

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of aftermarket fender flares because most options are too bulky or have a non-OEM appearance (attachment hardware or other unfavorable design elements). The OEM flares have a clean look, but are a bit too “pinner” for my taste, especially when rolling negative offset wheels. I’m looking for the Goldilocks (“just right”) option.

Has anyone successfully mounted TRX flares on a MY19+ body? There are obvious differences with the TRX having more bulge and contour, but the overall wheel well shape seems consistent.

I haven’t even looked into cost or availability, which might also make it a non-starter.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't see how they could possibly fit as is. The shape of the wheel well may be the same, but the fenders on the TRX flare out from the rockers much more than on other 1500's. It would take some modifying to get them to fit. No one here has tried it as far as I know.

dannymcd

Reaction score
You have to replace much of the front end and the quarter panels in the front, and the bed side panels. Probably $3-5k after paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online