5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truxedo Pro X15?

RadRebel19

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these and if so do you recommend it? Im also interested in the lo-pro but really like the look of the matte finish and the very low profile of the pro x15. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

GOATinstructor

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these and if so do you recommend it? Im also interested in the lo-pro but really like the look of the matte finish and the very low profile of the pro x15. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I just installed this on my truck a few days ago and highly recommend it.

The only issue I ran into was the rounded edge on my bed rail allowed the truxedo clamp on rails to sit at angles other than flush. Imagine clamping a square corner onto a rounded corner.

After setting it again and ensuring it was level, the look is incredible. I dont hear any flapping from the fabric and the look is oh so clean.

Easy to roll up or down and after a serious downpour with strong winds, I did have what would amount to a few drops of rain water from each corner of the cover reach the bed.

I dont regret my purchase a single second.

RadRebel19

Reaction score
When you both get a chance do you think you could post some pictures? I was set on the lo-pro but once i seen the pro x15 i was totally sold on it. It looks beautiful, i love the matte finish as apposed to the shiny vinyl, i also love the nearly flush mount look.

redbranch

Reaction score
Add my yes vote. I installed mine this past weekend and am very happy with the appearance and functionality.

Last edited:

Kntoys

Reaction score
When you both get a chance do you think you could post some pictures? I was set on the lo-pro but once i seen the pro x15 i was totally sold on it. It looks beautiful, i love the matte finish as apposed to the shiny vinyl, i also love the nearly flush mount look.
You still want a pic, just saw your reply, sorry

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just added the Truxedo Sentry CT. Rails and hardware all look the same. Installation isn't quite as easy as the manufacturer video makes it look! Finished product is worth it though, looks great and tight seal. I also preferred the matte look.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 274

RadRebel19

Reaction score
I just added the Truxedo Sentry CT. Rails and hardware all look the same. Installation isn't quite as easy as the manufacturer video makes it look! Finished product is worth it though, looks great and tight seal. I also preferred the matte look.
Love the matte look! Looks awesome!

GOATinstructor

Reaction score
Sorry for being so late to reply. Long roadtrip. Here's a few of mine.

Attachments

• 20190323_103409.jpg
    20190323_103409.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 20190323_103335.jpg
    20190323_103335.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 193

SemperGumby

Reaction score
I've debated back and forth between this and a few of the lower priced ones, but today's price on Amazon just made me pull the trigger.

jp413

Reaction score
just got my x15 installed on sunday. looks great and was super easy to install think it took me 30 min and that included looking for the right size sockets... got a huge deal and the 50 mail in rebate made it hard to pass up.

RadRebel19

Reaction score
just got my x15 installed on sunday. looks great and was super easy to install think it took me 30 min and that included looking for the right size sockets... got a huge deal and the 50 mail in rebate made it hard to pass up.
[/QUOTE

RadRebel19

Reaction score
Mine showed up today in the mail! Now just waiting on something for the bed! Im torn between dualliner and bedrug. So install of the tonneau cover is on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread