5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True tow Weigh Safe distrubition hitch.

Adam85

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new WDH and im likeing this one, but I dont like the higher price but do like the ease of dailing in the weight of the camper. Has anyone had anything to do with this system or heard anything about it. I believe its been out for a little over a year.

Portercycling250

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new WDH and im likeing this one, but I dont like the higher price but do like the ease of dailing in the weight of the camper. Has anyone had anything to do with this system or heard anything about it. I believe its been out for a little over a year.
Fyi.. you didn’t identify what WDH you are liking...

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
No experience with that one but I use a Blue Ox Sway Pro with 1000lb spring bars and have nothing but good things to say over equalizer brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeyerzRam

Reaction score
I found a used Propride. What an absolute difference it makes. Wow. Absolutely no sway.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My bad, it is the True Tow weight distribution hitch.
That's the one that measures your tongue weight in real time, right?

It's an interesting concept. I wonder how long it can hold calibration under real world conditions. If I did not already have two different WDH's I might consider trying one out.

Adam85

Reaction score
That's the one that measures your tongue weight in real time, right?

It's an interesting concept. I wonder how long it can hold calibration under real world conditions. If I did not already have two different WDH's I might consider trying one out.
Yea that's the one, I hope it holds for a while I know the scale has a lifetime warranty. They cover shipping for the first year but after a year you cover the shipping but they'll cover everything wrong with the scale part. I guess ill be trying it out .

Thanks for the feed back everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread