5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trucks Built After 4/13/2021 Getting Only One Keyfob

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just bought mine last weekend. It came with two keyfobs.

Did you order it or buy it off the lot? Either way, mine was built 5/14 and still came with 2 fobs (thankfully since we use both of them). I feel like most people with trucks built after this date still got 2 fobs but has anyone only gotten 1 with the IOU?

Kotando

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited Longhorn on April 1. It was built at the end of May and delivered about a week ago. I received two fobs with it.

Rick J

Reaction score
My build sheet that just got created lists "Key Fob - Satin Chrome". I guess we take that to be literal since it doesn't say "Key Fobs". I'd like to know if anyone has recently took possession of a custom build and if 1 or 2 fobs were included.
My 2019 build sheet says "Key Fob - Dark Chrome." It came with two Fobs.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Nevermind I'd said I just got one. Just got a call from the salesman. He found the packet with the extra fob and manual. He was out when I picked it up. I asked about the single fob thing and he said that they had considered going to one fob when the chip shortage was so bad, but once they had mentioned it, customer response was so negative that he thought they backed off as he has not had one sold yet without two fobs. So, he never saw it personally.

U

User_3336

Nevermind I'd said I just got one. Just got a call from the salesman. He found the packet with the extra fob and manual. He was out when I picked it up. I asked about the single fob thing and he said that they had considered going to one fob when the chip shortage was so bad, but once they had mentioned it, customer response was so negative that he thought they backed off as he has not had one sold yet without two fobs. So, he never saw it personally.
you salesperson is an idiot!

joiafour

Reaction score
May '21 build date on my Built to Serve. 2 Key FOBS and when I asked the sales guy if it comes with two he looked at me confused and said "yeah of course".

Users who are viewing this thread