5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck stinks

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, what does it exactly smell like? Chemical plastic out gassing (ie new car smell) or yeasty unwashed wool socks with black mold on them?
One is normal, other is not...

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
So, what does it exactly smell like? Chemical plastic out gassing (ie new car smell) or yeasty unwashed wool socks with black mold on them?
One is normal, other is not...
It smells like dirty lol I don't know how to describe it. Just stinky....maybe dirty socks?

Is be happy if it was new car smell and this post wouldn't have been made if that was the case.

So what do i tell the stealership?

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It smells like dirty lol I don't know how to describe it. Just stinky....maybe dirty socks?

Is be happy if it was new car smell and this post wouldn't have been made if that was the case.

So what do i tell the stealership?
That is weird, did it get detailed by a fat smelly guy perhaps?
Worse yet, the truck was left unlocked on the lot and un-bathed homeless guy lived in it for couple weeks... ?

Last edited:

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hey guys, I noticed water sitting in the weather stripping in the area shown below. This was only in the two rear door areas. Should water be sitting in those? If I pull the stripping back the water drains....keep in mind it did snow here last night and I drove in it today....hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• IMG_20210203_192531_291.jpg
    IMG_20210203_192531_291.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread