5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck pulling to the right

Smerberj

Reaction score
Goodmorning yall,

So today at approximately 0630 I was leaving the gym and I noticed my truck was pulling HARD to the right, I mean like flat tire hard. I pulled off the main road into a parking lot and inspected my trucks front end, everything seemed normal, tire pressure, joints, suspension etc. I shut the truck off, restarted it and began to drive again and it was still pulling! As I was exiting the parking lot I went over a speed bump and heard a loud popping sound from the front right wheel well area and wouldn't you know it, no more pulling. Any ideas what this may have been? It was 35 degrees when I began to drive so I'm thinking something was stuck due to the cold. Truck is going in to the dealership on Monday to address the rain water leaking into my cab, I'll ask them to inspect the front end. If you guys have any idea what it may have been please let me know. Thank you in advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread