5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck pull to the left... Any thoughts?

hammer722

Reaction score
Hey guys. Have a 19 Rebel with air suspension. Never had issues but of course I decided to add some height (daystar level, revel links , 35's and 1.5 wheel spacers) to it and now the truck pulls left... at slower speeds or backroads it drives pretty straight/normal but on highways especially in the left lane it's pretty bad. Had the alignment checked (not a dealer/firestone alignment) and it was a little off but not terrible. The tech did say my left tire edge was pretty chopped up so he rotated them for me but it still pulls left.

Any suggestions?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming your highway is crowned, the left lane will always tend to pull you a bit left. Is it the same pull when you're in the center lane (where it's the flattest)? I wonder if the bigger tires are just exacerbating the natural drift.
Did you change wheels when you changed tires? I'm wondering about clearance to the brake calipers.

hammer722

Reaction score
i just don't get it because i've had two different shops do alignments but i still have the same issue

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
i just don't get it because i've had two different shops do alignments but i still have the same issue
Something could be bent or worn. That or the alignment changes after driving, which again could point to some worn or damaged parts. Could also be a bad tire. The one that is worn should be replaced either way.

Something else to consider; your truck is lifted and has spacers. So all bets are off alignment wise as you have changed the factory geometry. Not to say it cannot be aligned but you should probably find a shop that deals with lifted rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread