5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck is in....I Need $1000 cash code if you have an extra!!

KCViper

Reaction score
Dealer called and said that my truck has arrived. Unfortunately, I have yet to received a $1000 code like so many others, even signing up on the ram trucks.com website 3 weeks ago!! IF you have a code that you aren't going to use, please PM me (I think I can use via just the code?)!! Thanks much!!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They aren't transferable. You can only transfer it to an immediate family member in the same household.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 14.38.24.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 14.38.24.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 33

KCViper

Reaction score
Well, that is pretty clear. If I can get a code, might use it as leverage with the dealership. Feels like i am going to buy the truck and get an email with $1000 code the next day! Thanks much.

Keezer

Reaction score
Signed up on the RAM site figuring was a PCO (personal cash offer) like Ford, kinda is I guess. With Ford if you get one the dealer can check for you. At the time we ordered that was not the case with RAM, maybe that changed.

Anyway took 8 or 10 weeks for the RAM offer to show up, had the truck for a month by then (delivered to dealer Feb 21 2020)

Arth

Reaction score
Well, that is pretty clear. If I can get a code, might use it as leverage with the dealership. Feels like i am going to buy the truck and get an email with $1000 code the next day! Thanks much.

That's what happened to me. Bought the truck and a week later got a code randomly on the Ramtrucks website.

Users who are viewing this thread