5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck Gear Tonneau covers

flameredram

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with "Truck Gear by LINE-X" tri-fold tonneau covers for the 5'7" bed. I am looking to get one after applying the bedliner next week, they look pretty good on pictures, but I haven't been able to find any reviews online. I am particularly interested if it leaks in the rain.

Something like this:

Thanks in advance

RJS

Reaction score
Hard to see from the pictures but my Undercover Armorflex is much like the one they offer. You can do several hundred less than $1249 by checking the forum and on-line dealers.
Armorflex.jpg

Stevenc150

Reaction score
...I am particularly interested if it leaks in the rain.
Everything I've read, they all leak to some degree. Next to impossible to get a waterproof seal unless u custom cut weather stripping to fill the gaps yourself.

I myself am mounting my first ever tonneau cover. And Fwiw, for that price they make retractable covers, which is what I got.

Youtube: Pace Edward's Switchblade

flameredram

Reaction score
Thanks for the info - ended up installing UnderCover Ultra Flex tri-fold tonneau - liking it so far. IMG_4504.JPG

joshobean

Reaction score
I am currently looking at the Line-X cover for my 2022 RAM Limited Longhorn. No Ram Boxes. Have you continued to be happy with the cover above? I'm primarily considering Line-X, because they have an end-to-end lifetime warranty. The Undercover above only has a five year warranty, and that is better than most other hard tri-folds I've researched.

I'm the kinda guy who is willing to buy once/cry once if the warranty is worth it.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is a batch of info from the forum.
I do not recall a thread for this cover by Line-x. Truck Hero is the owner of the majority of tonneau cover companies and tend to believe Line x rebranded the cover with their name.
Check what is required of the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread