5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck doesn’t recognize when Tailgate is open?

WyattKai

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where the truck doesn’t recognize the tailgate being open? My cargo lights won’t come on when opening the tailgate and the console doesn’t give me any warnings or recognize its ajar. This just started happening yesterday... is there a fuse specifically for the tailgate?omegle xender

Last edited:

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine never worked from the factory. I had to use AlfaODB to enable it. Doesn't explain why yours stopped working though.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

Shadow24

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where the truck doesn’t recognize the tailgate being open? My cargo lights won’t come on when opening the tailgate and the console doesn’t give me any warnings or recognize its ajar. This just started happening yesterday... is there a fuse specifically for the tailgate?omegle xender
Mine does the same. Dealership opened a star case. Was told it gets lost with a software update and Chrysler don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread