5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck bed divider

Tundralag

Reaction score
Its amazing that I cant find a bed organizer/divider that fits the 2019 Longhorn / non ram box. that does not require using the rail system that I don't have.

In my last Eco diesel ram the Ram box came with a real nice divider or bed extender

I was looking for one because when I haul groceries home I hate they slide everywhere.. ... plus it has to be under the lip to support my Gator bed cover.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows of a good site that sells them.. Please hook me up..

thanks in advance..

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Regardless of if you have the utility bed rails, the sliding bed divider should come with it's own rails that mount separately from the utility rails. There's one for sale from a forum member here in Florida that I was actually going to buy, but priorities prevented the extra splurge. Cruise around the buy/sell area of the forum and see if it's still available. If I remember correctly it was going for a great price and included the rails.

Noticed your username. Are you a Tundra convert too?

Tundralag

Reaction score
Regardless of if you have the utility bed rails, the sliding bed divider should come with it's own rails that mount separately from the utility rails. There's one for sale from a forum member here in Florida that I was actually going to buy, but priorities prevented the extra splurge. Cruise around the buy/sell area of the forum and see if it's still available. If I remember correctly it was going for a great price and included the rails.

Noticed your username. Are you a Tundra convert too?
I saw both sets for sale on this site.. both require rails.. I don't have rails and don't want to spend the 350 bucks my dealer wants for them..
My Tundralag name comes from way back when I was stationed in Alaska and played COD2 everyone said I had Tundra LAG because of the ****ty ISP back then so the name stuck..

Users who are viewing this thread