5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip Icon in navigation information.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
So Ram replaced my 8.4 radio with navigation for various reasons in my 19 Big Horn and when I got my truck back today there is no longer the Trip sub icon under the information icon. Is this no longer an option? My dealer had no clue what I was talking about.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
So Ram replaced my 8.4 radio with navigation for various reasons in my 19 Big Horn and when I got my truck back today there is no longer the Trip sub icon under the information icon. Is this no longer an option? My dealer had no clue what I was talking about.
Can you post a pic of the locations it's missing from?

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
The 1st pic is of the main screen which has the information button. The second pic is what shows now when you go into the information tab. Next to the where am I was the trip button, which as you can see is no longer there 20210123_095950.jpg 20210123_095919.jpg

jastevenson

Reaction score
Not sure, but I'd hunt around in the Nav Settings (see your first pic). There are like 50 options, maybe you deselected one.

Users who are viewing this thread