5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip Computer on my 12" Uconnect Nav system

shredwardc

Reaction score
yeah I get it, I know I could use one of the manual trip meters in the dash. I could technically also calculate my fuel economy, time and distance traveled and time stopped with a pen and paper as well... but the point I was making is the trip computer tied with the navigation was a nice feature to have and I don't see a valid excuse as to why they couldn't figure something like that out for a truck that is supposed to have the best infotainment and navigation system on the market... especially when it was/is a feature on many other products they have had for years.

Majortom

Reaction score
yeah I get it, I know I could use one of the manual trip meters in the dash. I could technically also calculate my fuel economy, time and distance traveled and time stopped with a pen and paper as well... but the point I was making is the trip computer tied with the navigation was a nice feature to have and I don't see a valid excuse as to why they couldn't figure something like that out for a truck that is supposed to have the best infotainment and navigation system on the market... especially when it was/is a feature on many other products they have had for years.
And...it’s yet another feature we were promised, paid for, and do not have.

Users who are viewing this thread