5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trim above headlights (grille applique) moving?

Jcpm37

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question. I bought a 2024 Big Horn 3 weeks ago and when I was washing/drying my truck today I noticed a little bit of side to side shifting in the trim piece above both headlights. The driver side moves about 1/4 of an inch, the passenger side a little less. Only one side moving would have concerned me more, but both shifting made me wonder… do they all do that? Or do they both have a clip/adhesive loose already?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8522.jpeg
    IMG_8522.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 24

frisby5

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question. I bought a 2024 Big Horn 3 weeks ago and when I was washing/drying my truck today I noticed a little bit of side to side shifting in the trim piece above both headlights. The driver side moves about 1/4 of an inch, the passenger side a little less. Only one side moving would have concerned me more, but both shifting made me wonder… do they all do that? Or do they both have a clip/adhesive loose already?

Thanks
Take your radiator black plastic piece off underneath the trim piece has bolts and a few plastic pins. Its probably missing a few.

Users who are viewing this thread