5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trifecta 2.0 cover fit??..

Bcryan

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the end of my bed...
DD279ADF-BE3C-4402-959D-3B57376E29E1.jpeg 63B35CEE-696E-4FE6-B630-E7621DD231A1.jpeg
If you look it’s actually shorter than the bed, measuring it looks like it’s 3 inches short. The dealership swears up and down that it’s the right cover. I have had these Covers on two other trucks and they did not fit like this. I can’t pull it back any further or light shows up front and it leaks...
I have a 6’4 bed not a 5’7
Anyone else run into this? I have had a few problems with my dealership and regret buying my truck there. Should have just had it transferred to another dealer

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the end of my bed...
View attachment 60047 View attachment 60048
If you look it’s actually shorter than the bed, measuring it looks like it’s 3 inches short. The dealership swears up and down that it’s the right cover. I have had these Covers on two other trucks and they did not fit like this. I can’t pull it back any further or light shows up front and it leaks...
I have a 6’4 bed not a 5’7
Anyone else run into this? I have had a few problems with my dealership and regret buying my truck there. Should have just had it transferred to another dealer
From what i know and the way my cover sits, They never go "all the way". Looks fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online