5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tread lightly question.

EJ84

Reaction score
Can I combine the tread lightly discount with my $1,000 coupon from Chrysler? Has anyone done that? Getting different answers from 2 dealers.

U

User_3336

Can I combine the tread lightly discount with my $1,000 coupon from Chrysler? Has anyone done that? Getting different answers from 2 dealers.
does the Tread Lightly coupon have a "PROGRAM #" on it. What are the details on the Tread Lightly voucher?

Are you combining with the regular FCA rebates or Chrysler Capital?

Is/are the dealer(s) "participating" dealers?

You didn't really provide enough information to determine . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

EJ84

Reaction score
As far as tread lightly I was trying to use a control number for the 1% below so not positive of the program ID number and combine that with Fca rebates. Both dealers will except the tread lightly.
The $1,000 was a TDM mailer.
Does that help at all

U

User_3336

As far as tread lightly I was trying to use a control number for the 1% below so not positive of the program ID number and combine that with Fca rebates. Both dealers will except the tread lightly.
The $1,000 was a TDM mailer.
Does that help at all
You would need to get a "control number" off the website. Tread Lightly should give you a "code #" to login with.

The TDM mailer should have a "program number" listed on the bottom.

I've never known an Affiliate Reward that can't be combined with regular manufacturer rebates or TDM's.

You should have the dealer look up the rebates in their DEALER CONNECT system using your name, zip code, and the VIN #.

aff.jpg
aff2.jpg
aff3.jpg tread.jpg

U

User_3336

Also, the price is 1% below invoice plus $75 admin fee.

Ask for the POC sheet with the prices listed. Its listed as tne "FFP" or "PP" on the sheet.

DO NOT look at "EP".

What conflicting information is the dealer(s) giving you?

EJ84

Reaction score
So I have the same program code on my mailer as you have, the dealer is saying that TDM coupon is not compatible with the affiliate program, which I believe is wrong.

U

User_3336

So I have the same program code on my mailer as you have, the dealer is saying that TDM coupon is not compatible with the affiliate program, which I believe is wrong.
HE IS WRONG! I just used manufacturer rebates, TDM, and an affiliate control #.

He just doesn't want to sell at the 1% below. I'd go to another dealer.

Reactions: c3k

EJ84

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I thought he was full of it. What site did you go on to confirm that?

Appreciate the help!

EJ84

Reaction score
So I spoke with the incentives hotline, and they confirmed I can not use it. I should have mentioned this was for a Durango. They said it’s only valid on charger or challenger.

Very frustrating, on my coupon it says valid for the lease or purchase of gas models except srt and hellcat. No mention of it being limited to charger or challenger.

U

User_3336

So I spoke with the incentives hotline, and they confirmed I can not use it. I should have mentioned this was for a Durango. They said it’s only valid on charger or challenger.

Very frustrating, on my coupon it says valid for the lease or purchase of gas models except srt and hellcat. No mention of it being limited to charger or challenger.
In post #6, you stated that the TDM you possessed had the same program number as the one I originally posts.
IF SO, the details DO state Charger or Challenger. Always read the FINE print! And you are correct, you never mentioned a Durango.... :-\

coup11.jpg

coup22.jpg

EJ84

Reaction score
Mine is the same coupon number no mention of the charger or challenger like yours.

EJ84

Reaction score
1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Dodge gas models (excluding SRT & Hellcat). Must order or take retail delivery by 11/30/2022. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 39CNE

U

User_3336

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Dodge gas models (excluding SRT & Hellcat). Must order or take retail delivery by 11/30/2022. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 39CNE
The dealer still could have keyed the program numbers into the DEALER CONNECT system and see if it allowed them. It will separate eligible and ineligible offers.. Sorry, but they people at the incentives hotline are clueless sometimes, they just refer you to the dealer. Looks like your coupon has a longer expiration date as well. Strange that the same program number would be different. Who knows at this point.

cliffsta

Reaction score
So is Tread Lightly still doing the 1% below? Are there any tricks or catches? I ordered a 2023 Rebel so it’s not a vehicle on the lot. Are there trim restrictions? Trying to be sure it’s worth it before I blow $100. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread