5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Train horn

Mr.Gigglez

Reaction score
Theres a guy who did last yr, removed his spare tire, fabd sumtn up and put it there ... Do a search it should come up

Mr.Gigglez

Reaction score
Will do. Thanks.
No prob, let us kno what u do , I wanna get one too but not interested in taking my spare off as ive read theres not really any space to put these . I havent bothered to look under and see where it coupd go myself just going based of what ive read

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went electronic air horn instead, so much easier install. Control box and speaker.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the product you purchased?

Yes its a Speed Tech Lights product.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Yes its a Speed Tech Lights product.

Thanks for the link. I am not certain I would like to have that look in the interior. Would you have a photo of your installation?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I am not certain I would like to have that look in the interior. Would you have a photo of your installation?

Yes I do, post # 28 shows where I mounted it, I didn't put the mic on as I have no use for it. Mine is slightly different from the one in the link(different switch-they must have updated it).

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
I’ve asked hornblasters about this and they recommend the conductors special. I know that if cars can have train air horns installed I am sure we can find space to mount something underneath these trucks without deleting the spare.

Users who are viewing this thread