5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer Tow Mirror Debacle: SOLVED ! ............... (warning: contains graphic images )

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out for you, but good luck to you Ray! Better to do with what makes you happy than to keep second-guessing what you have.

Todd

Reaction score
Enjoy your new truck with the decision on changing brands, based upon what makes Ray happy, wanted and desired! Have fun and enjoy Ray!

falconer

Reaction score
Best of luck, sir. Coming from a 2015 XLT that needed an entire engine replacement at 27,000 miles, and paint peeling from the roof at 56,000, I say that from personal experience.

Ford called the latter "normal wear and tear", not to be covered under an extended warranty.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I too had a 2015 2.7 XLT. Decent enough truck but the Ram is in a different class. Ford has more engine choices (when they run right) and a heavier payload option, but they also cost 5-7K more, at least on what I was shopping.
Somebody has to keep all those assembly line workers on the job... I did my part in April.

Users who are viewing this thread