5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer tow group and mirrors.

Bas

Reaction score
I have always dismissed the TTG package because you lose the power folding and 360 camera. If you do order that package does it still come with the original mirrors and if so are they easy to swap?

Curlymurt

Reaction score
No extra mirrors. You get the standard tow mirrors. It's currently $1300 or $1400 to retrofit power folding mirrors from an aftermarket company.

Bas

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation. Worst ever 'upgrade' in my opinion.

Curlymurt

Reaction score
Yeah, I got duped by it. I didn't catch the distinction between "power mirrors" for tow group and "power folding mirrors" as standard.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought the tow group for the 2021 included power tow mirrors? May need to double check that but if it is available on 2021 we should be able t9 get them for 2019 and 2020. I am sure they will be pretty pricey

Curlymurt

Reaction score
I believe you're correct actually. Just read that while browsing

Bas

Reaction score
Yeah they finally addressed that with the 2021's, pretty expensive I think when compared to the f150's, but at least available two years later

Users who are viewing this thread