5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer hitch cover

kmblackbear

Reaction score
I encourage you to google image search "trailer hitch cover"

There is some weird stuff out there. One being the laser cut metal T-Rex skull, another the barrel of an M4 and even a mini gun barrel. Easy way of saying "Back Off!" but a little over the top :ROFLMAO:

WV Bubba

Reaction score
Doubles as a step
7cb97d6240cc63418e50b9c0fd731b4b.jpg
f086be76bd165c2377c9f9f7dc542654.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check out the options here---

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread. Interested in what guys are sporting as hitch covers. This one has been with me for two Rams now. I've had a lot of people ask me where I got it (Etsy), it always seem to spark a little patriotism, I guess.
IMG_2718.JPG

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had the Mopar rubber one since new. Couple months ago it got ripped off in car wash. Bought a shackle to replace it for a rear recovery point.

AGENCY 6 Recovery Shackle Block Assembly 2 INCH Double Hole Powder Coat Grey - Hitch Receiver Block - Proudly Made in The USA with US Certified Materials - Includes Hitch pin and D-Ring https://a.co/d/fhU0KsN

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
My pops got this for me for Christmas a few years back. Weathertech.

IMG_4718.jpg

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had the Mopar rubber one since new. Couple months ago it got ripped off in car wash. Bought a shackle to replace it for a rear recovery point.

AGENCY 6 Recovery Shackle Block Assembly 2 INCH Double Hole Powder Coat Grey - Hitch Receiver Block - Proudly Made in The USA with US Certified Materials - Includes Hitch pin and D-Ring https://a.co/d/fhU0KsN
Yeah, you won’t lose THAT one at the car wash

Users who are viewing this thread