5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded rubicon gladiator for 2020 laramie night edition

Yogi217

Reaction score
Congratulations!

I have a similar truck, but a big horn.

I was looking at a gladiator and wrangler unlimited as well. Wife said no go because of a lack of airbags in the back for the kids.

I'm so glad we made the decision. This truck is awesome! So much room for the kids, rides like a dream, just awesome.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
well traded the rubicon gladiator loved the truck just not to compatible with a family of 4 and a golden retriever. I had to part ways heres my 2020 billet Laramie night edition ;) View attachment 64666
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That thing is a beauty. Congrats!

Sat in a Gladiator when I was at the dealership for maintenance. Compared to my Ram it was a stark and uncomfortable difference... but that’s because it is a Jeep at heart I guess. I’m sure it appeals to a different type of person and looks like it would be fun but not for a long road trip.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I just did the same but got a black Rebel. I loved my Gladiator but it's not the best for a family.

Users who are viewing this thread